Eiz New User Onboard Instruction
How to Start
What is EIZ?
EIZ connects online sellers to marketplaces and shipping carriers, to automate the pick, pack and shipping processes. EIZ help sellers reduce time, cost and errors in the fulfillment processes.
- import your orders from marketplaces and other sales channels
- Filter & combine orders, verify and update address
- automatically compare and select carrier with the best
- One-click label printing
- One-click mark orders as dispatched and upload tracking to sales channels
- Submit manifest to shipping carriers
EIZ System Set Up process
- Register Account at: https://eiz.com.au/app/pages/register (If you didn’t receive the verification email, please check your spam, junk mail or promotions folder.)
- When the account has been activated, you will also receive a confirmation email from EIZ, with links to instruction on how to integrate your sales channels and carriers and other help resources.
- Free online training: when you have completed the sales channel and carrier integrations, you can contact EIZ customer service to book a 30 minute online introductory training to show you how to use EIZ. The training will use TeamViewer software, please ensure you have TeamViewer installed before the training session.
- Ongoing technical support: if you have any questions, you can contact EIZ customer service team by phone, email or live chat.
TEL(AU): +61 (03) 8595 3046
Live Chat Support in System：
EIZ System Dashboard Guide